The space has typically been used for music videos, portraits, stop motion, and corporate video.
We’re keen for this space to be used by students or creatives working on passion projects — let us know if this is you, and we’ll work out a good discount!
Parking is on-street only, on Vivian St, or Marion St. Alternatively, there is a Wilson carpark at the back of the building, for $15 early-bird parking.
Please bear in mind the space is not sound proof. There is street noise, and the room is concrete, so will have some natural reverberation. That being said, we have recorded audio in the space with a lot of success, especially when using lapel microphones.
- Blockout blinds for light control
- 2.4m wide paper backdrops (black, white, yellow, blue, green)
- C-stands/light stands/sand bags
- 2 x bi-folding acoustic panels
- Assorted clamps, tapes, extension cables, and other grip gear
- Overhead mounting grid
- Kitchen (shared with us if we’re in the office)
- Lift access
- Coded door for private access
- Shared floor bathroom access
Equipment Available on request:
- 15″ HD Production Monitor
- Aputure 300d Mark ii
- Aputure 300x
- Aputure 60d
- Aputure 60x
- Aputure 120d Mark i
- Aputure 120t
- Aputure 200d
- Aputure Light Dome/Mini Mark ii
- Aputure Lantern
- Manfrotto + Miller tripods